Stripes LLC / APT is in the process of interviewing candidates for a Maintenance Supervisor. This position will report directly to the Regional Maintenance Manager of the respective area.
Some areas of responsibility include:
• Manages regional maintenance department for specified number of stores within a prescribed budget and performance factors.
• Responsible for staffing and training of technicians.
• Responsible for maintenance inventory, warehouse, and shortage control.
• Reviews maintenance reports for compliance to goals, makes adjustments to staffing and assignments as required.
• Interprets company policies to employees and enforces safety regulations.
• Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
• Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists employees in solving work problems.
• Initiates or suggests plans to motivate employees to achieve work goals.
• Maintains time and production records.
• Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
• Performs activities of employees supervised.
Personal qualifications and attributes necessary for successful performance in this role include:
• Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Degree from a Technical College or a four year college or university degree preferred.
• Four (4) years experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Computer skills needed.
• Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
Interested candidates who meet the listed qualifications should submit their resume or application to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax 361.693.3719.
In the subject line, please include the title of the position you are applying for.