Stripes / APT is in the process of interviewing candidates for the position of Fuel & Systems Maintenance Manager. This position is located at the Stripes Support Center in Corpus Christi,TX. The position will report directly to the Senior Director of Petroleum Services.
Some areas of responsibility include:
• Provides Stripes Friendly customer service by responding to internal and external customer inquiries and concerns.
• Serves customers by maintaining our Stripes Friendly philosophy, supported by a value proposition that every experience will be fast, friendly and delicious.
• Represents Company interests with the highest standards of professionalism.
• Suggests ways to improve financial savings and exceptional performance.
• Inspect/monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide employee safety training to prevent, detect, and correct unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
• Manages fuel maintenance department within a prescribed budget and performance factors and participates in budget preparation.
• Determines schedules and assignments for work activities based on work priorities and skill of personnel.
• Monitors employees' work levels and reviews on-going work performance, providing feedback as necessary.
• Examines/inspects fuel equipment, systems, point of sale equipment or facilities to determine needed installations, services, or repairs.
• Counsels employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
• Requisitions materials and supplies, such as tools, equipment, and replacement parts.
• Conducts or arranges for worker training in safety, repair, and maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
• Recommends or initiates personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.
• Inspects, tests, and measures completed work, using devices such as hand tools and gauges to verify conformance to standards and repair requirements.
• Develops and implements electronic maintenance programs and computer information management.
• Implements and evaluates preventative maintenance policies and procedures.
• Consults with management to resolve problems and recommends measures to improve operations and conditions of equipment.
• Meet with vendors or suppliers to discuss products used in installations, services, or repairs.
• Performs other various duties as assigned.
Personal qualifications and attributes necessary for successful performance in this role include:
• High School or GED is required.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of three (3) years direct supervisory related experience is required.
• Previous experience supervising salaried managers is preferred.
• Multiple sites, financial metrics and budgeting experience are required.
• Previous work with I.T. systems preferred.
• Maintenance, mechanical, electrical and diagnostics.
• Previous work with petroleum products is a plus.
• Committed to work all assigned work hours.
• Travel 30 – 50% is required.
Interested candidates who meet the listed qualifications should submit their resume or application to Human Resources at email@example.com or via fax 361.693.3719.
In the subject line, please include the title of the position you are applying for.