Stripes LLC is in the process of interviewing candidates for General Manager for the Houston Division. This position will report directly to the Division Manager.
- Directly drives sales and profits in a high volume, complex location.
- Oversees and ensures that the overall store condition complies with company standards including; cleanliness, store and foodservice - fast, friendly and delicious, sanitation, customer service and merchandising – thereby maximizing store profitability, expense control, inventory levels and shortage control.
- Manage quality and consistent marketing and merchandising of store and foodservice programs.
- Fosters a coaching environment where team members want to excel and are recognized for their achievements.
- Provides Stripes Friendly customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Serves customers by maintaining our Stripes Friendly philosophy, supported by a value proposition that every experience will be fast, friendly and delicious.
- Maintains 100% in-stock excellence on top selling items.
- Ensures team members are current on product offerings and promotions.
- Engages with merchandising team to suggest ways to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Plans and implements marketing campaigns and sales promotions, and prepare merchandise displays.
- Monitors sales activities through cashier analysis to ensure that customers receive exceptional customer service.
- Examines merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed.
- Drives sales and profits in a high volume, complex location.
- Analyzes financial data including but not limited to profit and loss statements, shortages, cashier analysis to identify business opportunities and increase sales.
- Plans, implements and enforces Company policies, goals and programs.
- Ensures quality and consistent implementation of all marketing, merchandising, foodservice and gasoline programs maintaining an awareness of safety and security and high level of store appearance.
- Promotes technology utilization and improved efficiencies.
- Plans and prepares work schedules to provide the best possible level of customer service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Builds strong, sales focused teams through recruiting, hiring, training and coaching to develop top performing team members.
- Delegates and supervises team members in all store responsibilities.
- Coaches team members on how to handle difficult and complicated situations.
- Leads efforts to improve team usage of technology and learning Stripes business
Personal qualifications and attributes necessary for successful performance in this role include:
- High School diploma (or equivalent) is required. Two (2) year degree or above is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year as top performing Store Manager at food service location or
- Assistant General Manager is required.
- Demonstrated General Manager leadership skills and competencies.
- Proven success developing and promoting team members
- Demonstrated ability to use P&L and store reports to affect change.
- Proficient computers knowledge (Microsoft products preferred Word, Excel),
- PDI/Verifone/Topaz experience preferred
- Committed to work flexible hours, days, nights, weekends and holidays; Stores operate 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week; Must be flexible to work Monday through Sunday; On-call duty
Interested candidates who meet the listed qualifications should submit their resume or application to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax 361.693.3719.
Note: In the subject line, please include the title of the position you are applying for.